Labeling feature allows you to engrave or emboss a label on the surface of your model. It is possible to place several labels on one model.
→ The window with the list of models with predefined labels will appear.
2. Select a model by pressing on its name.
→ The system starts searching for the available areas on the model for placing the label.
3. Select the font size of the label text from the Font size drop-down list.
4. Select Engrave or Emboss to apply the label on the model correspondingly.
5. Use the Prev and Next buttons to switch between the areas on the model in case the system has found more than one suitable area for the label placement.
6. Press Apply.
7. Press Confirm.
8. If there are other models with predefined labels, access the Labeling widget by clicking on the icon on the left Toolbar. Select the Auto tab and press Find and Replace. Proceed to the first step of this instruction.
To delete a label, press the Back arrow icon on the Actions Bar or use the keyboard shortcut <Ctrl>+<Z>.