Labeling is a feature that allows you to engrave a label on the surface of your model. It is possible to place several labels on one model.
Important: If your model has supports, they will be deleted during the labeling process. You will have to generate the supports anew after the label has been placed.
Notice: To complete the operation, open and select at least one 3D model.
Important: Special license is required to activate this feature.
The file name should look like this: Model_name$Label_text$.stl (Model_name - the file name of the 3D model; $Label_text$ - the text of the label wrapped in $ signs from both sides; .stl - the file extension).
Once the models with pre-defined labels are loaded in Envision One RP, the following window opens:
To start the automatic labeling process:
1. Select a model from the list.
2. Select the font size of the label text from the Font size drop-down list.
3. Press Engrave or Emboss to apply the label on the model correspondingly.
4. Use the Prev and Next buttons to switch between the areas on the model in case the system has found more than one suitable area for the label placement.
5. Press Apply.
6. Press Confirm.
7. If there are more models with the predefined labels, go to the Labeling widget by pressing the icon. Select the Auto tab and press Find and Replace. Proceed to the first step of this instruction.
To delete a label, press <Ctrl>+<Z> on the keyboard or press the icon on the Actions Bar in Envision One RP.