License gives you permission to use the full functionality of Envision One RP.
There are two license types available:
- The Standard license allows you to use the entire set of software functions for 12 months. After its expiration, you will have to request a new license.
- The Trial license allows you to use the entire set of software functions for 14 days. After its expiration, you will have to request the Standard license.
Important: It is not possible to use the software without a license. If no license is available, the software is blocked.
You will need the serial number of your printer to activate the standard license.
To request and activate the Standard License:
1. Press Request License in the License dialog box.
→ The following window appears.
2. Fill in the suggested form.
Notice: The serial number of the printer is written on the label affixed to the back of the printer.
You can also check the printer S/N in Printer Settings > About Printer on your printer.
Make sure that the serial number of the printer specified in the Printer S/N field matches the serial number on the label affixed to the back of the printer.
3. Press Send Request.
→ The following confirmation window pops up.
Notice: If you close the License Manager without choosing any option or shut down the Envision One RP at this step, the Trial License will be activated automatically.
→ The automatic License Request Confirmation is sent to the indicated email address.
→ The License Key will be sent to the indicated email address. This may take some time.
4. Check your email to find the License Key. The License Key is a file with .lic extension.
Tip: Check both your inbox and SPAM folders. If you have not received your License Key within 24 hours after submitting the form, contact Customer Service.
5. Press Activate License.
→ The folder screen appears where you can select the License Key file.
6. Select the previously emailed License Key file and press Save.
→ The license is validated.
→ The application is launched.
Notice: The activated Standard License allows Envision One RP to fully function. The License is valid for 12 months. To check the number of valid days before the License expires, go to Menu > About. You will have to request a new License Key after its expiration.
To activate the Trial License, press Activate Trial License in the License Manager window.
Now you can see a yellow expiration reminder in the right upper corner. Once the trial license is expired, you will need to request the Standard License.
Check License Details
To check the information about the license:
- Press the icon.
- Select About from the menu.
- Go to the License tab.
→ The information about your license appears.