In some cases, you may find that manually adding supports is a better option than relying on auto-generated ones.
Tip: It is advisable to strategically place support points by taking into account the model's geometry.
1. Select a model on the platform.
2. Press the icon on the left Toolbar.
3. Under Edit Supports, press Edit support points.
4. Select where to add supports by clicking on the corresponding surface point of the selected model. The places where the supports will be generated are marked as red spots. To delete a support point, click on it.
Notice: If supports cannot be added to some areas of the model, disable Angle assistant in the Edit supports widget by unchecking the corresponding box.
5. To adjust the tip thickness, use the ↑ and ↓ arrow keys or the mouse scroller on the Tip thickness value field. The greater the value, the thicker the supports will be.
6. To move the support point, hold down the Ctrl key and drag it with the mouse. Release the mouse once the new location is selected.
7. Press Apply.
→ The new supports are added.