For quick and easy access to all your printers, there are 3 tabs available in Envision One RP:
- The My Printers tab is intended for creating your selected printers list and allows you to easily find a necessary printer. Both online and offline printers are visible in this tab.
- The Virtual Printers tab contains virtual printers.
- In the Network tab, find all the online printers in the network. You can also add an online printer to the printers list via IP address.
Adding a Printer
To add a printer to the My Printers list:
1. Open the Network Printers tab.
2. Select the printer from the list to be added to My Printers.
→ The printer is added to the My Printers tab.
To manage your printers in the My Printers tab, hover the cursor over the printer:
- Press the pen icon to change the printer’s name.
- Press the bin icon to delete a printer from the My Printers tab.
Select Virtual Printer
To be able to generate a job file, it is necessary to select a printer. In some cases, it might be impossible to select a remote printer. In this case, you can select a virtual printer. A virtual printer allows you to generate a job file and save it locally.
- You cannot send your job file to a virtual printer.
- You cannot add a virtual printer to My Printers.
- You cannot rename or delete a virtual printer.
Important: You should select the virtual printer that corresponds to the model of your printer. Otherwise, the generated job file might be incompatible with your printer.