Important: Follow these steps to break down the shipment so you can access the printer safely.
To unbox the printer, you will need:
- A pair of box cutters
- Flathead screwdriver
- One helper
The printer will arrive in a box, with a series of accessories boxes. The printer box and any accessories boxes will be on top of a pallet. Using a dolly or pallet jack, take the printer to its appropriate work area. Lower the pallet to the floor, and:
- Carefully cut the box straps using box cutters.
- Remove the top of the box.
- Remove any accessories boxes from the pallet, and place them on a flat sturdy work surface.
- Remove the vinyl strap holding the printer in place.
- With the help of a colleague, carefully lift the printer up from the pallet, and place it on a sturdy flat surface capable of holding over 36.3 kg (80 lb).
- Keep and store the printer box.
Unbox External Hardware
The material tray, build platform, and Starter Kit, should all be found in the External Hardware box. Unbox, and set aside for later installation.
If the Einstein printer was ordered with any accessories, material, or extra material trays, these items will be sent separately.
Keep the curing apparatus box, the parts washer box, and the spare material tray box.
Tip: Store any spare material trays, if applicable, in their shipping box to ensure they are kept in a clean, dark, and dust-free environment.