Load a Job Directly from Envision One RP
1. Open Envision One RP.
Important: At least one 3D model should be open and selected in the software.
2. Press Print.
→ The following window appears:
3. Press on the Printer field.
→ The following window appears.
4. Select a printer to send your job to.
5. Press Send to Printer.
→ The job is sent to the selected printer.
The printers in the network can have the following statuses:
Ready for Print
Do not send a job file to a printer with the Offline status.
Load Print Job from Network Folder
Steps to take in Envision One RP:
1. Type Run into the Windows search field or use <Windows> + <R> hotkey on your computer keyboard.
→ The Run window opens.
2. Indicate the IP address of the printer, e. g.: \\10.0.0.24.
→ The Windows file explorer opens, showing the folders on the printer.
3. Open the Job folder.
4. Put the job files in the folder.
→ All the files from the Job folder are now shown in the Job List tab on the Einstein touchscreen.