Time needed: Approximately five minutes
Maintenance frequency: Weekly
It is recommended to power cycle the printer under any of the following conditions:
- The printer is running slowly.
- The printer was recently updated.
- The printer has not been powered down in a week.
- Power off the printer by following Home > Settings > Power > Power Off in Einstein CS.
- Once the printer has completely turned off, disconnect the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Push and hold the power button on the front of the printer for 10 seconds to drain all power from the printer.
- Plug the power cable back in.
- Power on the printer using the front power button.