Time needed: Approximately five minutes
Maintenance frequency: Weekly
In case something does not stick to the platform or falls down from the supports, it is necessary to inspect the safety glass right away and clean it.
- The printer is powered off.
- The build platform and the material tray are removed from the printer.
- Absorbent paper towels
- 99% isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
- Microfiber cloth
- Lens or window cleaner
Clean Einstein Safety Glass
1. Spray a small amount of alcohol directly on the paper towel.
2. Wipe down the top surface of the safety glass.
3. Take the microfiber cloth and spray a small amount of lens or window cleaner on it.
4. Wipe down the top surface of the safety glass with the cloth. Make sure that it is dry in the end.