Note: This feature is still under development and will be available very soon.
The printer calibration allows you to set up compensation coefficients to tune the accuracy of your printer.
1. Generate the L-shaped job in Envision One RP as stated in this article and send it for print.
2. After the L-shaped job is printed, clean it well and post-cure the model as required for the used material.
3. Measure the printed model as shown below using a caliper.
4. On the Home screen of the printer, go to Settings > Move and Calibration > Quick Calibration.
5. Enter the obtained X and Y values to the appropriate fields.
5. Press Save to confirm.