Once the PCA 4000 is powered on, it automatically switches to the Main menu. While in the Main menu, the curing oven is powered on and ready to start the program selected by the user, but the LED lights are not ignited.
The PCA 4000 system has two post-curing program options – Custom and Standard. The placement of the UV emitters allows for 360° curing of the models without having to rotate the curing platform.
Using a Standard program
The Standard programs are pre-programmed post-curing settings for specific Desktop Health materials. Each material listed in the Standard program menu has specific time, temperature, and power settings.
1. Select the STANDARD icon from the Main menu, to access the Standard program menu.
2. Select the desired material from the Standard program menu.
3. Place the clean model(s) on the post-curing tray in the curing chamber and close the lid.
4. When ready to begin the curing cycle, select the Start button at the bottom right of the menu.
The PCA 4000 can store eight personalized programs. Select the CUSTOM icon from the Main menu, Fig. 6, to access the Custom program menu.
The Custom program allows the user to adjust:
- The UV power from 1% up to 100%.
- The exposure time from 1 second to 100 hours
- The temperature from 20° C to 60° C / 68° F to 140° F