The PCA 4000 can store eight personalized programs. Select the CUSTOM icon from the Main menu, Fig. 6, to access the Custom program menu.
The Custom program allows the user to adjust:
- The UV power from 1% up to 100%.
- The exposure time from 1 second to 100 hours.
- The temperature from 20° C to 60° C / 68° F to 140° F.
Store Custom Program
To store a new Custom program:
1. Select Custom from the Main menu.
2. From the Custom Program list, choose the number of the program to edit from Prg 1 – Prg 8.
3. The custom program screen will open, ex. Program 1.
For each custom program, the Power, Temperature, and Time values can be adjusted individually.
1. From the Custom program menu, select Power.
2. Adjust the power from 1 – 100% using the plus and minus symbols.
3. Select the Back button at the center-left of the menu to return to the Custom program menu.
4. Select Temp.
5. Adjust the temperature from 20° to 60°C / 68° to 140° F.
6. Select Back.
7. Select Time.
8. Adjust the time from 1 second to 100 hours.
9. Select Back. Make sure your Power, Temp, and Time are correct.