The PCA 4000 has a removable post-curing tray that holds models equidistant from the internal LED bulbs during the curing process.
1. Carefully cut any supports from the model(s) using snips. It is recommended to remove supports before post-curing.
2. Place the clean dry model(s) on the removable tray inside the PCA 4000.
3. Close the curing chamber lid.
4. Plug in the power cable to turn on the PCA 4000.
5. Using the touch screen, set the Custom curing program recommended for your material.
6. When ready, press Start.