Load Print Job Directly from Envision One RP
1. Open the Envision One RP.
Important: At least one 3D model should be opened and selected in the software.
2. Click on the printer image on the top right corner.
→ The Print menu is open.
3. Select Print.
→ The following window appears:
4. Select the Printer field.
→The following window appears:
5. Select a printer to send your job to.
6. Select Send job to printer.
→ The job is sent to the selected printer.
Important: Printers in the network can have the following statuses: Ready for Print, Printing, Offline. Do not send a job file to a printer with the Offline status.
Load Print Job from the Network Folder
1. Enter Run into the Windows search field or use the <Windows> + <R> hotkey on your computer keyboard.
→ The Run window opens.
2. Enter the IP address of the printer, e.g.: \\10.0.0.24.
→ The Windows file explorer opens, showing the folders on the printer.
3. Open the Job folder.
4. Put the job files in the folder.
→ All the files from the Job folder are now shown in the Job List tab on the Einstein Pro XL touchscreen.