Save a Job from Envision One RP to a USB drive
1. Connect the USB drive to the PC with the installed Envision One RP.
2. Open the Envision One RP.
3. Create or select the job you want to save.
4. Click on the printer image on the top right corner.
→ The Print menu is open.
5. Select Print.
→ The following window appears:
6. Select Save job.
→ The folder selection dialog box appears.
7. Open the USB drive folder you want to save a job to and click Select Folder.
→ The job folder with all the required data is saved to the selected USB drive.
→ The following window appears.
8. Click either:
- Continue to exit the Save job dialog box; or
- Open Folder to open the folder that contains the saved Job
Transfer Job from USB drive to Printer
1. Insert the USB drive with the saved print job into the corresponding plug of the printer.
→ The job is automatically added to the Job List on the printer.
2. From the Home screen, select Job List and check the list of available jobs.