Time needed: Approximately five minutes
Maintenance frequency: Weekly
Overview: It is recommended to power cycle the printer under any of the following conditions:
- The printer is running slowly.
- The printer was recently updated.
- The printer has not been powered down in a week.
- Turn off the printer by navigating to Settings > Power > Power Off.
- Disconnect the power cable from the back of the printer.
- Push and hold the power button on the right side of the printer for 10 seconds to drain all power from the printer.
- Plug the power cable back in.
- Turn on the printer with the power button.