The printer calibration allows you to set up compensation coefficients to tune the accuracy of your printer.
- Generate the L-shaped job in Envision One RP as stated in this article and send it for print.
- After the L-shaped job is printed, clean it well and post-cure the model as required for the used material.
- Measure the printed model as shown below using a caliper.
- From the Home screen of the printer, go to Settings > Move and Calibration > Quick Calibration.
- Enter the obtained X and Y values in the appropriate fields.
- Press Save to confirm.