A log file is a file that records all events that occur on the printer. It is essential for understanding the activity of the system and for diagnosing potential issues.
To download the log report with printer information to the USB drive:
1. Connect the USB drive to the printer.
2. On the home screen of the printer, select Settings > Support > Download Log Report.
3. Select Latest Data to download the latest printer information or All Data to download the report containing all information received during printer operation.
→ The following message appears.
4. Select OK.
→ The report has been downloaded successfully to the USB drive.
To send the log report to Service and Support:
1. Open the USB drive folder.
2. Find the file with a similar name: snapshot_2019-09-26T14-01.zip.
3. Send it to your personal Service and Support manager.