EasyRx and Desktop Health have developed an integrated workflow for their users. It allows you to send STL files from EasyRx to Envision One RP in one click. This results in streamlined workflow from digital scan to 3D printed model.
- EasyRx allows users to submit, manage and track orthodontic lab prescriptions, including preparing and labeling them for 3D printing.
- Envision One RP takes your 3D models and translates them into printable files for the 3D printer.
Set Up EasyRx and Envision One RP Integration
To take advantage of the seamless workflow, you will need to set up the integration between EasyRx and Envision One RP programs on your computer by following the steps provided below.
- Press 3d Party Integrations.
- Switch on the Enable Envision One RP integration on this computer toggle.
→ The web extension download starts automatically.
- Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation.
- Follow the screen instructions to complete the installation.
- Type the buildstyle name.
- Press Save.
→ The integration has been completed.
Use Integrated Workflow
To go from a digital scan to a 3D print:
- Select a 3D model in your EasyRx and press the Envision One RP icon.
→ Envision One RP launches and your STL model automatically opens.
- Send job to the printer in Envision One RP.